Well this is unfortunate...

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

As of late I have been with out computer. My motherboard on my beloved Toshiba decided to stop working and my baby is currently off at the Best Buy repair center ( I had to say goodbye to my ring and my computer all on the same day). J's mom generously let me borrow her old laptop, which has been great for getting my day-to-day internetting done, but it also means that I am without access to any of my pictures, links and ideas. I have so many great things I want to share with you, but in reality I have nothing to share...does that make sense?

My computer should be back next week, but in the meantime I will try to put together a few posts that don't rely so much on pictures and ideas stored on my compuer. We'll see what I come up with.

0 comments: