Thin Thursday...uhhhh....what?

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ok, ok...yes, I am a horrible person. I have once again completely neglected my promise to keep Thin Thursday a weekly staple. Bad Bride! That isn't to say that I haven't been working out. I have...sort of.

I hit a bit of a road block on my way to health and wellness when J and I took a week long camping trip. The trip was fantastic, 5 days in the woods followed by 3 days at my uncle's lake house. Even though we were roughing it out in the woods we weren't exactly eating nuts and berries the whole time. Can you say bacon?



I think I consumed more bacon on this trip than at any other time in my life. And on top of the bacon there were S'mores and Pudgie Pies:
Hungry???

And then there was the 3 days with my uncle and his wife and kids where butter isn't a condiment...it's a food group! So between the bacon, chocolate, pie filling and butter my eating wasn't what you would classify as "healthy."

But...I'm back and ready for action. And with a new looming deadline I've got pounds to drop! And no, I'm not talking about the wedding deadline (I've still got time for that)..I'm talking about engagement photos! Yep..it's that time already. Originally we were going to have our photos taken in late October or November...but then we found out the wonderful news that our photographer was having a baby! YAY Casey! But..she's due in December and is going on maternity leave starting in late October. Which means we are now getting our pictures taken at the end of the month!! Holy crap!

So it's time to hop on the tread mill and get my ass in gear. Lucky for me, our school has a surprisingly nice gym and a great selection of group fitness classes, all of which is free for students during the semester. So now I can work in a work out while I'm up at school during the week. At least that's the plan....

0 comments: