Hello, my name is Rebecca

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

....and I'm addicted to wedding planning.

Today while I was browsing istockphoto.com looking for the perfect swirly branches for our invitations I opened up my "wedding ideas" folder on my computer and discovered that I have over 3oo photos saved!!!
How did it come to this??? 300+ photos??? and the worst part is that they are completely unorganized making it impossible to find any pictures when I need them.
Since it is spring cleaning week around our house I guess it's time to spring clean the computer too. So tonight while I'm at the laundromat I am going to attempt to organize this mass of photos....wish me luck!

1 comments:

Floral Still Life said...

I don't know what your plans are for the invitations, but is it possible you could somehow make a still life photo of your wedding dress or some decorations and use that for your invitation? It would mean a lot to you in the end. That's what I did when I got married in 2002.

Also, as you shop around check out what Sue Goldstein - the underground shopper - thinks is great. She uses the free shopping genie at http://www.startyourclicking.com/ to help find the best online prices of things she wants to purchase.

And good luck with your wedding planning!