Uh-oh

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

When I first started planning the wedding I came across a term over and over again; "two dress bride." I quickly learned that a two dress bride is just that, a bride that fell in love with a dress and then fell more in love with another dress and come wedding day she had two dresses. Maybe she wore the first dress...but usually not.
I always rolled my eyes at those girls wondering, "why would you buy a dress if you weren't sure that it was 'the one?' " I mean I tried on 30 dresses before I bought mine, but I bought what I was sure was my one and only dress....

until today.

Today I came across this beauty while perusing some wedding blogs...



Isn't she lovely?
And just look at that deatail...




The back? Oy-vey the back...


She's from the Christos Spring 2010 collection...and I am in trouble.

I know...it is so wrong for me to show off another dress when I haven't even debuted the dress that I bought yet...I'm not even giving my first dress a fair shot. But I can't help it.
I haven't even looked at price yet; I haven't even thought about what I might tell J or my mom, and I haven't even tried to find a store that carries it. All I can do right now is look at the pretty pictures, keep telling my mom that I love my dress (because I do) and try not to think about it.


0 comments: